Sunday, April 6, 2008

Big Picture


Okay all. I have finally found a subject for the "Big Picture". Rachelle picked a fun location for her photo shoot while she was out in Austin for the weekend and I was able to use it myself.


I learned how to find correct aperature and shutter settings and adjust them for the sun in the background so the subject in the foreground is not burnt out. Then Rachelle showed me how to use an overlay on the picture to create a more "artsy" feel to the colors and picture itself.


Love it!


Thanks for coming Shell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Learning new things is what this is all about. Nice job.

Kathy Tolman said...

That is a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me! Both of these photos look really great. I'm glad you're having fun learning.