Tuesday, February 19, 2008


My blog is about everyday moments. I am learning how to capture those everday moments through photography.
The first photo challenge I participated in was under the theme, "Around the House". I tried to capture the child handprints on the windows, the piles of laundry, stacks of dishes, and empty bookshelves. What I want most are reminders that they won't be small forever, blankies will be discarded, handprints will be washed away, but the memories will be treasured.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kris, the colors, shapes and textures of these very ordinary things make very interesting photos. Nice work! Dad

Anonymous said...

I like the stripes you created with the quilt! And the book shelf picture is also very interesting. You used a good angle to show us not only the books on the floor, but the books on the shelf also! Can't wait to see your interpretation of this weeks challenge!